This is a twist on a summertime favorite. VomFASS added a little garlic and parmesan to create this grill sensation.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 4 ears fresh corn, husked and cleaned
- ½ cup vomFass Bear´s Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup vomFass Aceto Balsamico Platinum
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- vomFASS Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat the grill to medium heat. Using approximately half of the Bear’s Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, brush each ear of corn with oil, place on the grill, and cook about 20 minutes, turning occasionally. Corn will begin to char slightly in some places as it nears being done.
- In a bowl, combine remaining Bear’s Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Aceto Balsamico Platinum and whisk until emulsified.
- When the corn is done, remove from the grill and brush the oil and vinegar mixture on each ear.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper, to taste, and serve immediately.