Posted by Francesca Capin on
Ingredients: (Makes 40 balls)
- 2 cups - Sugar Cookie crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups - Chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup - Powdered sugar
- 12 ounce - Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup - Honey
- 3 ounce vomFASS Northern Plains Bourbon
- 1/2 cup - White sugar
- 2 Tbl. - Cocoa powder
- Place crumbled sugar cookies or vanilla wafers in food processor. Pulse to crumble into fine crumb.
- Add 2 cups of cookie crumbs with 1-1/2 cups of pecans and 1/2 cup powdered sugar in food processor, pulse to blend. Place chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on High for 1-2 minutes to melt the chips.
- Stir the melted chips until smooth. Add melted chocolate, honey and bourbon to cookie/nut mix in food processor. Blend to uniform consistency with food processor.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and roll each ball in sugar/cocoa mix. Place the finished bourbon balls on rack to finish setting up