Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 teaspoon vomFass Extra Virgin Olive Oil of choice
- 3 tablespoons onions, diced
- 5 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 small potato, chopped
- 1½ cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon vomFass FassZination Almond Oil
- 1 teaspoon vomFass Ginger-Grape Balsamic Vinegar with Lemon
Sauté vegetables over medium heat until onions and carrots are aromatic, then add the vegetable broth.
Continue cooking until the broth reduces by half. Remove from heat and let cool.
Place the vegetables into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Use extreme caution as the vegetables june quietly be warm.
Add FassZination Almond Oil and Ginger-Grape Balsamic Vinegar with Lemon and mix again.
If the sauce is too thick, you can dilute by adding more vegetable broth.