Grilled Vegetables with Feta and Rosemary
Posted by francesca.capin on
- ½ pound carrots, cut into ½ inch slices
- ½ pound eggplant, cut into ½ inch slices
- 4 tablespoons vomFass Extra Virgin Olive Oil of choice
- vomFass Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ½ pound cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic, grated
- 5 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch of rosemary, finely chopped
Season carrots and eggplant with Salt and Pepper.
Lightly brush the vegetables with your favorite vomFass Extra Virgin Olive Oil and grill over medium heat on both sides until lightly browned.
Remove vegetable slices from grill and toss them together with the cherry tomatoes and garlic in a bowl.
Season with Salt and Pepper to taste and arrange in small dishes.
Add the feta cheese and rosemary to the vegetable slices and drizzle with vomFass Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Tip: If you don't have a grill you can also heat small amount of your favorite vomFass Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large pan and sauté vegetable slices on both sides until lightly browned. You can also add a drizzle of one of the vomFass Traditional Aceto Balsamicos to make this dish pop!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Side Dishes, Vegeterian