- 2 cups ricotta cheese, drained
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons vomFASS Lemoncello Liqueur
- zest from 1 lemon
- fresh berries
- confectioner’s sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease or use non-stick spray to coat an 8 x 8 square baking dish. Set aside.
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, whip the ricotta until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time. Add sugar, one tablespoon at a time. Add the lemon zest and the liqueur. Beat until smooth.
- Pour batter into greased 8 x 8 baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes until light golden, firm and set.
- Allow to cool before serving. Garnish with the berries, a dusting of confection’s sugar and drizzle with extra Lemoncello Liqueur. Enjoy!