- 4 oz. vomFass Margarita Con Sal
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon VIOLAS´ Citrus Sea Salt with Pink Pepper
- 2 red grapefruits
- 4 oz. red grapefruit juice
- Slice jalapeño pepper into about 8 thin wafers, including seeds.
- Pour Margarita Con Sal into a jar and add 4 pepper slices. Allow to infuse for about 30 minutes.
- Juice one of the grapefruits; you will need 4 ounces. Slice the other grapefruit for garnish.
- Remove 1 tablespoon of the Citrus Salt and place into a spice grinder to smooth out the crystals. (You can use the grinder the salt comes in, but it does take quite a while to get 1 table spoon.) Place salt on a saucer.
- Run the rims of 2 glasses with a grapefruit wedge. Dip each glass rim into the salt.
- Fill each glass with ice.
- Once the Margarita Con Sal is infused with the jalapeño, divide into two glasses. Pout the fresh grapefruit juice between the two glasses. Stir gently. Pop a couple of jalapeño slices into each glass and garnish with grapefruit slice.
*Recipe created by vomFass Madison