- 1 ½ pound bag of small mixed potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons vomFASS Denocciolato Extra Virgin Oil
- 1 Tablespoon vomFASS Bordeaux Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped, divided
- 1 shallot, peeled and diced
- 5-6 cornichons (or dill pickles), diced
- 1 Tablespoon cornichon juice
- Slice potatoes in half and place them in a large pot. Add enough water to cover about an inch over. Add 1 Tbsp. of salt and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and simmer for around 15 minutes until a knife pierces easily. Drain immediately and rinse under cold water. Return potatoes to the empty pot. The potatoes should have cooled slightly, but still be warm to the touch.
- In a pint size jar, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper and shake vigorously. Add both mustards; 3 Tablespoons of the freshly chopped dill; diced shallots; diced cornichons and cornichon juice. Shake well to completely combine.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the potatoes and toss gently to coat. Check and adjust seasoning.
- Serve warm or chilled, garnish with the remaining Tablespoon of freshly chopped dill.