- 4 pears, cut into ¼” slices
- Gorgonzola crumbles
- Spring lettuce mix
- 2 tablespoons vomFASS Williams Christ Pear Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vomFASS Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt pepper to taste
- Each salad plate is arranged independently. Begin with an artful placement of lettuce, in starburst pattern. Carefully stack 3-4 slices of pear in the center of the lettuce. Sprinkle with cashews and Gorgonzola.
- In a small jar, combine vinaigrette ingredients and shake vigorously to emulsify. Check for seasoning. Using a spoon, carefully drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad.
- Step back and delight in the beautiful results….and serve.