Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 French baguette, sliced diagonally into ¼-inch slices
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup vomFass Extra Virgin Olive Oil of choice
- 4-6 tablespoons cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons vomFass Forest Raspberry Balsamic Star
- 8 tablespoons vomFass FassZination Pistachio Oil
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced small
- 4 tablespoons basil, chiffonade
- vomFass Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°. Infuse garlic with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and brush oil on each sliced baguette and toast for 7-8 minutes.
- While toasting the baguettes, prepare the tomato topping by mixing together diced tomato, vinegar, FassZination Pistachio Oil, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Remove toasted baguettes from oven and spread with cream cheese while still warm.
- Place 1 tablespoon of tomato mixture on top of each toasted baguette and garnish with basil. Before serving, add more FassZination Pistachio Oil, to taste.